Black Sabbath Collection Black Sabbath Collection

I'm dumber because of this

The only reason I gave the sound a 10 is because the song kicks ass. Other than that, this movie is horse shit. If you want to ruin a classic, buy a Mustang and drive it off a cliff.

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

wow

That was a really great flash overall, but maybe you could re-do it with some dialogue, instead of being a music video. The music didn't fit the mood of the animation at all. But the style was very unique and disturbing, which I like a lot. Great job.

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

please keep an open mind

I've read so many reviews of this flash that PISS me off. I'm against abortion, but I'm not so closed minded that not to laugh at something that's funny. And that's what this is. You need to open your mind, and take it for what it is, humor that's "for the love of 50's DISINFORMATION FILMS".

Zelda: The Forgotten Soul Zelda: The Forgotten Soul

zelda, an rpg?

I would have like the movie better had you made better battle scenes. The Zelda game series was not an rpg, but the battles were in turn-base rpg style. And how could Link not kill 3 guards with out Zelda, but take out fake Zelda in 2 turns? Other than that, it's a pretty good movie. You have a great idea here.

DarkAssailant responds:

Yep, im aware Zelda games werent RPG... i just wanted it to be in RPG format. And in the sequel battle scenes will be much better. I was just testing this to see how people reacted.

Heh, dont look for a logic: The zelda clone is not as powerful as Zelda, yet Zelda is not as powerful as link, but yet can defeat foes who are not link...

*Brings out blueprint and tries to explain*

Ahh, never mind..

Thanks for review!

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

WTF???

It's awesome, but would be even more awesome if slowed down about 2times as much.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

funny as hell

I peed my pants the first time I saw this video. It's probably the funniest thing on the site.