Black Sabbath Collection Black Sabbath Collection

I'm dumber because of this

The only reason I gave the sound a 10 is because the song kicks ass. Other than that, this movie is horse shit. If you want to ruin a classic, buy a Mustang and drive it off a cliff.

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

wow

That was a really great flash overall, but maybe you could re-do it with some dialogue, instead of being a music video. The music didn't fit the mood of the animation at all. But the style was very unique and disturbing, which I like a lot. Great job.

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

please keep an open mind

I've read so many reviews of this flash that PISS me off. I'm against abortion, but I'm not so closed minded that not to laugh at something that's funny. And that's what this is. You need to open your mind, and take it for what it is, humor that's "for the love of 50's DISINFORMATION FILMS".

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

the music is awesome

me and my friends chill for hours to the music of this game

Punch Out - Fight Music Punch Out - Fight Music

Best...song...ever!!!

Dear God!!! This kicks SOOOO much ass!!! I love this song. I'm seriously gonna play some Punch-Out here in a couple minutes in honor of this song!!

Stage3-1 responds:

Hahaha. I thank you very much for the support.

brinstar-metroid brinstar-metroid

not too bad...

I give you props that you figured that out by ear, but there's nothing original about that. It's straight from the game (no original accompaniment, no weird drum beats). Good ear, though! It sounds great.